All About Downtown Milford
Beautiful downtown Milford, Ohio, boasts quaint shops, delicious dining options, and spectacular events, making it a great destination for travelers of all ages.
Awarding-winning restaurants line the streets of Downtown Milford to satisfy your every craving.
A few restaurants in particular may catch your attention:
- Big Poppa’s Café on Main was named the best sandwich shop in Cincinnati in 2014, and serves specialty breakfast items as well as wraps, salads, and of course, sandwiches.
- Padrino creates one of the best pizzas in Cincinnati, allowing you to choose from your favorite classic toppings or specialty toppings like nuts and prosciutto.
- 20 Brix is a wine retailer, bar, and restaurant established in 2007 by the owners of Padrino. It is conveniently located three doors down from Padrino restaurant.
- MJ’s on Main is the place to go if you’re looking for an upbeat environment and outdoor seating on a summer evening. They serve American classics with a modern twist.
If you plan to visit Downtown Milford, you have a great selection of comfortable accommodations.
- The city offers hotels to fit any budget, including Holiday Inn – Milford and Homewood Suites.
- If you seek a more personal experience, there are four beautiful bed & breakfasts in the area to choose from.
- Finally, there are two campgrounds just outside the Milford area if you’d prefer to brave the outdoors or bring your camper.
You can browse and book lodging accommodations quickly on Clermont County’s website.
If you love the challenge of finding items with local character, you will certainly be pleased in Downtown Milford. A variety of specialty shops provides a special shopping experience for visitors and locals. Some of the items you can expect to find include:
- Fine chocolates
- Antiques and vintage items
- The “Coolest Toys on Earth”
- Garden and home decor
- Fresh, homemade donuts
- Original artwork by local artists
- Adventure gear
Milford is characterized by events that are bigger than you’ve ever seen, better than you’ve experienced, and more fun than you’ve ever imagined.
- One of our most well-known and successful events is their annual “Amazing Charity Race,” which Milford is proud to co-host with the Loveland and Miami Townships. The race incorporates fun and humorous challenges and has raised more than $600,000 for local charities. 650 teams will participate in the next race – can you imagine the crowd? You can learn more about the Amazing Charity Race and register online here.
- Every September, Milford hosts the Longstone Street Festival, characterized by nearly a dozen bands as well as arts and crafts and indulgent food. For 2015 dates, bands, and more visit the Longstone Street Fest website.
- Visitors also come from far and wide to participate in the annual Halloween Edition. This year a block of downtown Milford will be turned into a life-size Monopoly board! Learn more about the Halloween Edition here.
Downtown Milford’s fun, one-of-a-kind events will draw you in while their luxury accommodations and upscale dining will make you want to stay awhile!
Visit Clermont County’s website to plan your itinerary and book your stay today.